Monday, February 13, 2006

An Act of God

I'm on the quest for the perfect money making scheme. You know, the scheme where I do little or no work and people send me money for it, and there's marginally little chance of going to jail for it. I came up with the idea of changing my name to Void. That way whenever people wrote Void on their checks, I'd get it. I'm still working on that one. But now I have an even better idea. Christian Insurance.

That's right, I'm going to sell insurance only to fundamentalist Christians. If it works, I'll expand to other fundamentalist religious sects. The idea is this: If you are a fundamentalist Christian, then you believe that everything that happens happens because of the will of God. Therefore, everything is an act of God. Therefore, we never have to pay!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home