Friday, February 10, 2006

Double Barrel

The band Double Barrel is playing down at Shadow Rock Park in Forsythe. There not actually playing in the park, but the hotel (I think) that's right at the entrance. I'm determined to find out where, exactly. They're the house band there.

My good friend Darcy is on drums (or whatever he wants to be). He assures me they're getting better every week and are now playing both kinds of music: Country and Western. Just kidding. Darcy assures my (by the divine grace of Jesus) that they are now playing rock as well as country.

It should be a good time if you're looking for something to do this (and assumably every) Friday and Saturday night. Look at it this way: Even if they suck, they serve liquor. They can only improve.

Actually, though, Darcy is one helluva musician, so it should be a good time. See ya there!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home