Tuesday, February 14, 2006

What If... (or, More Fun with Presidents)

What if we named all our months after our Presidents? Who would they be, and what months would they have? I mean, would Lincoln really want February? I'm thinkin' yeah. Even though it has less days than any other President, I don't see his caring, if you know what I mean? If you don't know what I mean, get your own blog.

OK, so here's my list:

January -- Washington (for obvious reasons)
February -- Lincoln (see above)
March -- FDR (you know, March, war...)
April -- Reagan (After all, April is the cruelest month)
May -- Truman (May I please have another, sir?)
June -- Teddy (because June is such a Bully month)
July -- Clinton (Everything's sunny!)
August -- Davis (Massuh, things be heatin' up 'roun' heh)
September -- Jefferson (I've run out of quips)
October --
November --
December -- Pierce (because I like him, that's why)

It's pretty bad when the leader of the South -- the country that revolted from the Union -- is a better choice than, say, Tyler. And who wants a month named Van Buren? Of course, Garfield is a good choice (the cat).

Suggestions?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home