Saturday, September 23, 2006

And the herbs of the meadows...

Here's one of those thought questions: Can Christians be stoners? I mean, does it say anywhere in the bible where God doesn't want us to get toasted? Is there some prohibition that will keep stoners out of Heaven? Seriously. I can't remember anything in the bible that says, "Thou shalt not get high." I mean, I can't imagine Saint Peter saying, "I'm sorry. You lived a great life. You helped out your fellow man. And you professed Jesus Christ as your savior, but...well...you liked the gange a little too much." (Sound of flushing) "Next!"

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Rastafari pretty much base all their beliefs on biblical interpretation, and they certainly have a taste for the herb.

12:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home