Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Take One Down, Pass it Around...

Why aren't there designated drunks? You know, someone to show up at an event where you don't normally find drunks, like church picnics, AA meetings, or baby showers, and just get trashed.
"What's the matter with Larry?"
"Oh, don't worry about him. He's the designated drunk. He'll be passing out pretty soon."

And why don't you ever see a car with a bumper sticker that says, "How's My Drinking?" And just what 800 number would they have you call? 1800-BARFNOW?

2 Comments:

Blogger broadwaybabe said...

lol. it might make life more humorous

6:17 PM  
Blogger Jackie Melton said...

I wish I'd thought of that response when people were asking me what was the matter with my ex-husband.

"Oh, don't worry about Tom. He's the designated drunk," but usually when I was asked that he'd already passed out. ;)

2:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home