Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Shallow Thoughts

Simple people search for simple answers, and they find them.

Just an observation: At the school I teach at (and if memory serves me, others I have taught at) students often bring Bibles to school. I don't have a problem with that; it's their right and all those other things you say when you don't want to offend people -- but then, if they're reading this blog, it's probably too late anyway. But I digress. So anyway, all these kids bring their Bibles to school, and they're all boys. In fact, I can't ever remember seeing a girl with a Bible at school. We also have an Fellowship of Christian Athletes here, and the majority of the members are boys, way beyond the normal ratio of boys/girls sports. I don't know what that means, if anything. I just find it interesting.

1 Comments:

Blogger Busplunge said...

I was in McDonald's last week , and this guy in his mid 30s, you know, up to date clothes, stylish hair cut, goatee and mustache, very 'with it' in a way I don't find attractive, and he is harassing the counter girl over a cup. I thought, "geez guy, give it a break."

Later, in the back room by the restrooms, he was leading bible study for about 8 high school guys.

11:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home