Thursday, January 25, 2007

As My Mind Wanders

I was waiting for a red light the other day, as I am often wont to do, when I saw a Community Blood Bank truck run a red light. No kidding. Now wouldn't that be ironic. If you were run over by a Blood Bank truck and bled to death? Seems a bit counter productive, if you'd ask me.

So I was thinking: What if you were a split-personality schiziophrenic and one half was gay and the other half was homo-phobic? I think I'll stop there. There's just no where good that this is going to go, especially if I get to the part in the public restroom.

2 Comments:

Blogger Camera Obscura said...

I'd be more distressed about the bloodbank truck losing its cargo...

3:16 PM  
Blogger admin said...

I think you mean mulitple personality disorder, not schizophrenia.

8:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home