Monday, January 22, 2007

Bra Bombs

My recent traveling experiences -- with many lengthly layovers -- gave me time to think. OK, here goes. This one guy tries to sneak a bomb on an airplane in his shoes... never mind that it was a stupid idea and didn't work and no other terrorist would ever dream of trying it, mostly because, even if you are resolved to killing yourself for whatever insane reason, no one wants to light their feet on fire before they do... where was I? Oh yeah, this one guy tries it and now everybody has to take their shoes off before getting on an airplane. Don't you wish, along those same lines, that somebody would've tried sneaking a bomb on a plane in a bra? Yup, a bra bomb. Trust me, the rest of this is going no where good.

So, would there be boob profilers? "I'm sorry, ma'am, but would you please step out of line?"

You could bet one thing, there wouldn't be a problem getting people to work for Homeland Security.

But then, I could see people showing up at the airport... Well, you know how people wear shoes that are easy to get on and off? What if people started just not wearing bras. Before you say that's a good idea, just remember that there are very good reasons for supportive undergarments. I mean, my grandmother flew for heaven's sake.

OK, so bra bombs were really a bad idea.

OK. I'm going to stop now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home