Saturday, January 21, 2006

Don't Read This!

OK, now you've gone and done it! You're now on the government's list of suspected terrorists. All because you've read this. Ya see, the problem is, I have a student who is from the Sudan. Never mind that is from the Christian south. He's from a country that has known terrorist operatives living in it (you know, a lot like the United States). It gets worse. He regularly communicates with people from the Sudan, both by phone and with email (you know, things like, "Hi, mom..."). Therefore, he fits the United States' definition of someone that could be spied on. Since I gave him my email (it's one of those things I regularly do with my students; it's called "communication"), then I communicate with him, and by extension, with everybody he communicates with. And since you read this, then you communicate with me, and by extension, Osama Ben Laden (you know, it's what's called being fucked...).

Tell Laura we all said, "Hi!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home