Saturday, December 17, 2005

Roadside Crosses

I see a lot of roadside crosses on my daily commute. I just want to go on the record that if I ever am killed on the roadside, I do NOT want a little cross stuck there. I want a great big one. I want that baby to be over 10 stories high. I want spot lights on it. I want it to be seen from outer space. I want it to be the Shrine of the Fallen Michael, with my entire life history inscribed in stone. That would be nice.

And while we're on the subject of roadside crosses, has anybody else wondered why it is that Christians are such lousy drivers? I mean, you never see any Stars of David on the roadside. Or crescent Moons. Or little Buddhas. The moral: If you see any cars with those little fish stuck on them, give them a lot of room. It's just a matter of time.

And what would you put on the roadside for an atheist? A stick?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home