Wednesday, December 06, 2006

That Time of Year

Well I hate Christmas,
and New Years, too.
I hate all the music,
and I kinda hate you.

I hate Christmas movies,
and I hate Christmas lights.
I hate Christmas shopping,
and the parking lot fights.

I hate Christmas turkey,
and I hate Christmas trees.
I hate Christmas sweaters
with snowmen and holly leaves.

Well I hate Christmas,
and that is the truth.
But I kinda like eggnog,
as long as it's 90 proof.

I hate Christmas magic,
and I hate all the elves.
I really hate Santa,
and pretty much everyone else.

(OK, background singers...

(I hate Christmas.
Christmas time.
I hate Christmas.
I hate Chrismas rhymes

I hate Christmas.
Christmas time.
It's only better
with beer and wine.)

I hate Hanukkah and Kwanza,
and I hate Ramadan.
I hate the Winter Solstice;
I'll be glad when it's gone.

But I really hate Christmas,
in case you can't tell.
And year round Christmas,
would be year round hell.

(With my deepest apologies to John Lennon.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home