Saturday, November 04, 2006

Fun With Language

I got to thinking about the phrase "cheap whore" the other day. Maybe if I lived closer to work I wouldn't have so much time on my hands, but I digress. While thinking about all the cheap whores I've ever known, I realized I've never know any. I have, on the other hand, known some pretty expensive whores. Completely out of my price range. So it got me to thinking...how can I earn more money? No, that wasn't it. It got me to thinking about the entire phrase. And I realized that I had never heard anyone called an expensive whore before, at least, not as an insult. In fact, it would probably be more of a compliment. As far as that goes, I've never heard anyone called a moderately priced whore, either. Although I'm sure there are some. You know, accepts coupons. Two-fer Tuesdays. That sort of thing. Wow, this is an easy subject to get off on. (Have fun with that last line, you perverted punsters out there.)

So, before I get totally silly here, I've come to the conclusion that the problem isn't that someone is a whore, it's just that she (or he) is a cheap whore. Have some self-pride, for Vishnu's sake. Charge more!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home